In the heart of London
Find your perfect space
In light of all the recent government advice, we just wanted to update you on what’s happening at 65 Queen's Gate.
- We’re currently closed. Whilst the government has allowed venues to open, we’re working towards a reopening date of 1st September 2020.
- We’re working with a skeletal team whilst we gear up for reopening. To emphasise, our priority is to ensure the health and safety of our staff and guests.
- We’ve good availability with outdoor space available for team building. If you have an enquiry you can call 020 7590 6909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 2-3 working days for a reply.
‘On behalf of the BVA thank you so much for all your help today at our “Tools of the Trade” study day. As always, we presented you with many AV challenges that you rose to magnificently as always. Everything went really smoothly. I do appreciate all you do for us as I can see just how much work you have to do, not just for us but for other things going on at BPH which we never get to know about. You always manage to make us feel like we are the only ones which is a great art!’
Education study day (Meeting spaces)
Always here for you...
Open for all and 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we're incredibly flexible, open early mornings, evenings and weekends for your breakfast meetings, dinners, champagne receptions and corporate parties/events.
We know what it takes to make your meeting a success. We’ve thought of everything so you don’t have to, with our experienced event coordinators on site all day to help. We take away the pressure of organising catering with our award winning caterers who prepare breakfast, lunch and snacks fresh just for you.
- Easy to use all inclusive rates per person
- Flexible room set ups
- High spec, modern AV kit - LCD projectors, sound system, microphones and AV tech support
- Unbroken sight lines (pillar free)
- Staging and lecterns available
- Onsite cloakrooms made available as necessary
- Flip-charts, pens and delegate stationary
- Storage of materials
- Natural daylight in all rooms
- White boards and plasma screens
Staff, food, and accommodations are great. The history here alone makes it worth visiting.
Great place for a leadership off-site. Food was okay.
Excellent stay for two nights, peaceful night's sleep and a fabulous full English that sets you up for the day ahead. Friendly staff added to the pleasure of our stay.
‘The event was a great success, due to the diligence and efforts of the whole team. They helped and supported us throughout and made the day one to remember for all the right reasons.’
great 24 hour event. i'm coming next year
Just been here all the way from north Wales, went to gillwel 24 well worth the trip. Made lots of new friends. Plenty of camping space, great local facilities including a leisure centre with pool.
Great people! So polite we felt like family.
SPLENTO Photographers on Demand
Excellent venue for training and events, everything you need all in one place. Staff are very pleasant and helpful. Our photographers really liked working there.
As an events management company we visit many venues and work with an array of people who support and help to deliver our conferences. Sometimes we leave a little underwhelmed but yesterday I felt was ACE!! The work you and your team did for us didn't go unnoticed. We felt well supported and any request we had was handled efficiently and with pride. I can only thank you for your help and support, the client loved the day and we couldn't have asked for anything more from your team.