We've got the answer...
- Where is 65 Queen’s Gate?
- Who do I contact?
- What local accommodation is available?
- Is car parking available?
- What type of clients use the facilities?
- What type of events can you host?
- Does the venue have wireless internet?
- What facilities are there for guests with disabilities?
- What equipment is available in the meeting rooms?
- Do you provide technical assistance?
- Do the rooms have natural light and air conditioning?
- What is the minimum number of people you cater for?
- What is the largest event you can hold?
- Can organisers bring their own food or catering company?
- Can your caterers accommodate dietary requirements such as food allergies etc.?
- What minimum numbers are required in the conference meeting rooms?
- Are there any external meeting or breakout areas?
- Are all our meeting and outdoor breakout areas accessible by disabled guests?
- Are you able to provide a prayer space?
- Is there dedicated, experienced staff on site to support my event or conference?
- Do you have a licence to hold wedding ceremonies?
- What are your Terms and Conditions?
Frequently Asked Questions
65 Queen’s Gate is located in Central London in the South Kensington area, right next door to the Natural History Museum. We are within a few minutes’ walk of both South Kensington and Gloucester Road underground stations, both of which are on the District, Circle and Piccadilly Lines.
Any enquiries should be directed to the event team on 0207 590 6909 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We have lots of friends in the local area and will happily procure you the best rates in neighbouring hotels. Call us for more information or to book.
The nearest car park is on the corner of Queen’s Gate and Harrington Road and is called Union Car Park.
65 Queen’s Gate welcomes a wide range of groups:
- Corporate organisations
- Public sector organisations
- Local groups and associations
- Business networking groups
What type of events can you host?
We host a wide range of events including:
- Team away days
- Training sessions
- Fashion shows
- Children’s play groups
- Dance performances
Absolutely, please ask our team for details on the day of your booking.
65 Queen’s Gate is fully accessible to all guests
The meeting rooms can come fully equipped with a data projector, screen, flipcharts and delegate packs including notepads, pens, post-it notes and name cards.
Technical assistance is available for all the AV and IT equipment we provide.
All of our meeting rooms on the second floor have natural lighting and all of our conference and event spaces have air conditioning which can be controlled in the room for your comfort.
We can cater for events involving two to 300 guests.
Our largest space, the event hall, can seat up to 300 guests in a theatre style layout. For dinner dances, we are able to accommodate up to 150 guests.
As 65 Queen’s Gate is not tied into a contract with a specific caterer, you can bring in your own food or catering company. However, we would recommend the caterers that we currently use, who boast award-winning food and can adapt menus specifically to meet your needs.
Yes. Our caterers can accommodate all dietary requirements and special diets with 48 hours’ notice.
There are no minimum numbers for our conference meeting rooms, though we do have a minimum number of 25 delegates for our Day Delegate Rate packages in the event hall and 12 delegates in our meeting rooms.
Yes, we have a beautiful rooftop terrace which can be used as part of your breakout space or hired for private use.
Yes on request we will always do our very best to accommodate.
Yes, we are licenced as an approved venue for marriage and civil partnership ceremonies.
Guests can get information on the registrar process from www.rbkc.gov.uk/registras. Only after they have made contact with the registrar should they obtain further information from www.rbkc.gov.uk/ceremony-packs.
Please click here to read our Terms and Conditions