We're working hard behind the scenes to reopen soon
Ask us about outdoor space
Discover the rooftop terrace
In light of all the recent government advice, we just wanted to update you on what’s happening at 65 Queen's Gate.
- We’re currently closed. Whilst the government has allowed venues to open, we’re working towards a reopening date of 1st October 2020.
- We’re working with a skeletal team whilst we gear up for reopening. To emphasise, our priority is to ensure the health and safety of our staff and guests.
- As we’re currently closed, there are no showaround tours taking place. We're working towards making these available from 1st October 2020.
- If you have an enquiry you can call 020 7590 6909 or email email@example.com. Please allow 2-3 working days for a reply. You can find more information on meetings spaces here and events here.
We're getting prepared for reopening. We'll be back soon.
Our commitment for safer meetings and events post COVID-19. (Please remember we are currently closed. The reopening will be announced shortly).
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to ensure that staff and guests are safe during their time at 65 Queen’s Gate. Whether you’re here for a meeting or a private event, our priority is to keep you safe so that you can fully enjoy the venue. It’s been an uncertain time for all, we’re adhering to Government guidelines throughout the entire reopening process, so that you and your delegates feel confident in the service you’ll receive post COVID-19. Take a read below to see exactly what that looks like.
Important information: Before your visit
- If you’re experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, ensure you follow NHS guidelines and self-isolate if needed. Please do not come to the venue.
- If you’ve recently returned from overseas you must follow any quarantine rules that may still apply.
- Please provide your contact details to the event organiser in advance. It is a Government requirement we keep these details for 21 days if needed for Test and Trace.
- The staff at 65 Queen’s Gate have been fully trained in the lead up to reopening. Staff will have access to PPE where required.
Important information: After your visit
- If you start to feel unwell or experience symptoms of COVID-19, please follow NHS guidelines.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, follow Government guidelines. If you’ve tested positive within 7 days of your visit to our venue, please also let us know at the earliest opportunity.
We’ve designed a new reception area layout to ensure that signing in meets the new regulations post COVID-19.
The daily clean
- Hand sanitiser is located at several points throughout the building for your use.
- Each morning a thorough clean of the venue is undertaken by our team who’ve been fully trained.
- Prior to each event beginning, all touchpoints in meeting rooms are disinfected. From the tables and chairs to remote controls, switches and so forth.
- After the morning clean, a two hourly cleaning cycle commences. All common touchpoints such as door handles, rail handles and so on, are disinfected. As well as sanitiser pumps checked and refilled as required.
The dining experience
- We can provide individually packed lunchtime meals to reduce the risk of transmission.
- Each guest will be provided with a bottle of water in the meeting room in case you’ve forgotten to bring along a reusable bottle from home. Our bottles of water are made from recycled plastic.
- Break-time treats such as biscuits will be provided individually wrapped.
- Staff will be wearing PPE where any food and beverage is served.
Social distancing during your visit
- We’ve taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2 metre distance inside the venue.
- Where guests can’t be 2 metres apart, we’ve done everything practical to manage risk transmission.
- We ask that you behave responsibly and maintain the recommended social distance as much as possible.
- Please adhere to signage that has been put up around the venue.
- Please be extra mindful of highlighted pinch points, such as toilets.
- The lift is only available to guests who require it for accessibility.
Book a virtual showaround
Ready to book your conference, event, meeting or private event but you’d like to take a look around? Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7590 6909 and book a virtual showaround with our team.
From our meeting rooms, rooftop terrace, to the main hall which is perfect for graduations, ceremonies and wedding reception parties, you can enjoy discussing all the details when speaking with our team.
65 Queen’s Gate provides a genuinely unique venue for conferences, meetings and events - right in the heart of London. The Nordic minimalism and functionality of both the interior space and outdoor terracing provides clients with an understated ‘blank canvas’ onto which they can tailor their own event styling, whether it’s for 20 guests, or 275. Our Central London location, with easy access to tubes, buses, and the Heathrow Express, gives us unrivalled convenience, and our highly competitive pricing means that 65 Queen's Gate provides - we believe - one of the best value events venues in the capital.
‘On behalf of the BVA thank you so much for all your help today at our “Tools of the Trade” study day. As always, we presented you with many AV challenges that you rose to magnificently as always. Everything went really smoothly. I do appreciate all you do for us as I can see just how much work you have to do, not just for us but for other things going on at BPH which we never get to know about. You always manage to make us feel like we are the only ones which is a great art!’
Education study day (Meeting spaces)
'In London everyone is different and that means everyone can fit in - Paddington.'
Opened by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in 1961, and initially built to provide Scouts with an affordable place to stay while visiting London, 65 Queens Gate has operated as a conference and event centre since 1987. Any income the venue generates, goes back into supporting Scouting in the UK, changing the lives of young people.